Skip to product information
  • sticker of a kawaii cute blue pink and purple moon jellyfish in the ocean with stars on a pastel background
1 of 2

Moon Jellyfish Sticker

Regular price
$4.50 USD
Regular price
Sale price
$4.50 USD

This cute baby moon jellyfish is 95% ocean water, but the remaining 5% is nothing but love (and jelly). 

  • This sticker is printed on matte or glossy vinyl sticker paper.
  • You can put this sticker on your journal, phone case, laptop, and most hard surfaces!
  • My stickers are not 100% waterproof. DO NOT put them on surfaces that are potentially exposed to heavy water!
  • White or transparent
  • Kiss-cut
Learn more.


Let’s keep in touch!

Follow me on social media to keep up with my art and to be the first to know about new designs and special discounts and sales.